A Leader's Heart: A 31 Day Devotional Through The Letters of 1 and 2 Timothy
BONUS EDITION. INCLUDES TRANSFORMING DEVOTION: HOW TO READ THE BIBLE FOR LIFE-CHANGE
Learn to lead from a healthy heart.
As a leader, the pressures of life can weigh you down. You can feel you are going at it alone, climbing an uphill battle, and spinning your wheels with no traction. But God is always at work through every leader that wants to follow him.
It was true for Paul. It was true for Timothy. And it is true for you, too.
This easy to read devotional is designed to:
- Help you come to God's Word expecting to encounter Him in your day.
- Consider that God has a space for you to serve and make an impact for Him in the next generation of leaders.
- Learn to apply biblical principles to your leadership.
- Strengthen you with faith, hope, and love through the wisdom Paul shared with Timothy.
Learn to develop the heart and character every leader for God needs to develop. If you want to lead like Paul, then this devotional will help you do that.
- Publisher: Archippus
- Publish Date: Jul 25th, 2023
- Pages: 102
- Language: English
- Dimensions: 9.00in - 6.00in - 0.21in - 0.32lb
- EAN: 9798223946472
- Categories: • Spiritual• Christian Living - Devotional• Devotional
About the Author
Mason is the Teaching Co-Pastor at The Bluff Church in Poplar Bluff, MO. You can check out his messages by going to www.thebluff.church.
Mason also writes fiction under the name of Mason Dakota. You can find all of Mason's books at www.booksbymason.com.
Mason is happily married to his wife, Jodi, and together they enjoy teaching their daughter, Harper, and son, Micah, to love God and love people.