ADHD Parenting a Complex Child: Guiding Your Child with Love - A Journey to Become a Yell-Free and Frustration-Free Parent [III EDITION]
Does there seem to be a wall between you and your child?
Don't try to break it down by force but try to go around it together! The result will be beautiful!
The diagnosis of ADHD creates in almost all parents a sense of grief where they do not understand how to establish communication with their child while preventing their outbursts of hyperactivity from resulting in physical harm.
It is not easy for them to curb their instincts, and it is even more difficult for parents to be able to keep calm in every situation to give them the proper education they require.
You have probably already tried different methods, but maybe, none have had the desired result, and that is why I want to tell you that in this book, you will find a unique method that has already helped so many families find serenity!
What you will find in this guide:
- Getting to know ADHD - Find out what it is, how many types there are, and how to recognize its early signs and symptoms,
- How to understand what's going on in his head - Understanding the thought processes of children with ADHD to accept the situation and adjust your behavior to improve your relationship with your kid,
- Strategies for handling even the most stressful moments and avoiding mistakes to be a good parent and raise your child in a yell and frustration-free environment,
- Techniques to improve your child's listening, memory, attention, and social skills and ensure a future full of confidence and no limitations,
- Effective communication methods to connect with your child and create a bond with him that's stronger than any condition,
And much more!
Plus, exclusive access to the online course "How to discipline your child with ADHD" is included in the Hardcover and Paperback versions.
ADHD is not a limitation but a new world to know and understand with organization, dedication, and love!
Click "Buy Now" to regain joy and family serenity!
- Publisher: Top Notch International
- Publish Date: Dec 6th, 2023
- Pages: 110
- Language: English
- Edition: - 0003
- Dimensions: 9.00in - 6.00in - 0.23in - 0.35lb
- EAN: 9781917038065
- Categories: • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD-ADHD)• Parenting - Co-Parenting• Psychopathology - Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD-ADHD)