An Introductory Guide to Dog Behavior and Solving the Most Common Dog Problems: A Guide to Understanding Your Dog and Getting Them to Understand You
Understand Your Dog and Have Them Understand You
In any kind of relationship, communication is key. This is true for our marriages, friends, business associates, and yes, our dogs. Just like all of our other relationships, understanding behavior is the key to unlocking better and happier relationships. Fortunately, dogs are far less complex to figure out than people and their motivations are easier to discern and are far more pure.
In this book, I want to give you a quick and easy read on how to communicate with your dog: essentially to allow you to understand your dog and to have them understand you.This Book You Will Also Allow You To:
- Discover ways to solve the most common dog problems.
- Learn my 25 Dog Truths that will help you be a better dog owner.
- Learn the essentials of pack behavior.
- Easily define and understand specific dog behavioral states.
- Learn the steps and methods to cure separation anxiety.
- Learn how to get your dog to pay attention to you in order to increase their learning ability.
- Learn how your behavior and emotional states influences your dog.
- Advice on when or if you should get a second dog.
- Understand and utilize the C.A.N.T. philosophy in your dog training.
- Foods to avoid feeding your dog to keep them healthy and safe.
- Publisher: Big White Dog Publishing, LLC
- Publish Date: Mar 18th, 2019
- Pages: 78
- Language: English
- Dimensions: 7.81in - 5.06in - 0.16in - 0.19lb
- EAN: 9781942651130
- Categories: • Dogs - Training