Andrew & Ashley's European Tours, LONDON Kids' Travel Guide
Andrew & Ashley's European Tours is the ultimate visual-learning and age-appropriate family travel guide for kids visiting culturally rich destinations.
It's fun and informative at the same time with a little family adventure tossed in. It holds a child's interest and nurtures that sense of curiosity while reinforcing lessons learned at school in geography and history.
Kids are encouraged to participate in pre-trip planning with useful activities to reinforce learning during the trip and sharing memories upon their return.
This book unveils destinations with immersive imagery to introduce real travel experiences, blending education with entertainment.
- Combines travel, language learning, fun facts, and activities
- Engages kids creatively and intellectually
- Exposes kids to cultural awareness
- Explains geographical context with maps
- Shares history and art in an engaging, kid-friendly way
- Educates kids on modern ways to travel in and around destinations
Andrew & Ashley's European Tours is crafted by an American globe-trotting mom who lived and worked in Europe for 10 years with her kids and intimately understands the desires of curious young minds. The relatable characters resonate with tweens in a modern world.
It's a great educational travel guide for the whole family!
- Publisher: Songe Publishing LLC
- Publish Date: Dec 15th, 2023
- Pages: 54
- Language: English
- Dimensions: 10.00in - 8.00in - 0.14in - 0.37lb
- EAN: 9798989738410
- Recommended age: 08-12
- Categories: • Travel• Places - Europe• Social Science - Customs, Traditions, Anthropology
About the Author
"Awesome and educational book kid and adults."
"I live in London and was surprised to read this book, its well thought out and structured, interesting facts I am sure i could guide any family guests that fly in now."
"Great Travel Guide for Kids"
"What a great book for kids to ignite their interest in London and Europe. The graphics are excellent with lots of facts to increase their cultural knowledge in an accessible way. This gives children and the adults they travel with lots of opportunity for interacting together as they explore."
"The book is just on time before my trip to London with my 2 youngsters. Amazing pictures, plenty of useful knowledge and actions to be completed on the go. Looking forward for the next series."