Dealing With Difficult People Survival Guide: How to deal with toxic people with emotional regulation and 235 powerful phrases to disarm manipulators,
Time to stand up for yourself, show the world your true worth and be more than the difficult people ever thought you would be?
Years ago, you used to be so different, so confident, and so content with who you are. But today, you find yourself constantly trying to please people who simply cannot be pleased, regardless of what you do, how hard you try, or whatever else is happening in the world.
You need to break free and do something for yourself that will allow you to stand up, be counted, and rediscover who you are on the inside. How do I know? Because not so long ago, I was just like you. How did I make the switch? I found a little book that changed my life in an almost impossible way to put into words.
"Dealing With Difficult People Survival Guide" is for anyone who wants to break free, break the cycle, and break the hold a difficult person has over their life. It's for you if you want to be YOU again finally!
Inside Dealing With Difficult People Survival Guide, you're going to discover:
- The types of toxic people and how to escape their web of crises.
- How to Discover If You Are a Highly Sensitive Person and ways to deal with that.
- More about Highly Sensitive Persons and their relationships with High Conflict Persons.
- Five emotional regulation techniques to master.
- How to set boundaries and stick to them.
- Powerful phrases to keep the predators/toxic people in check.
- All about Emotional Regulation, its importance, purpose, effect, and rules/strategies.
- And so much more!
These incredible life-changing lessons will allow you to live life on your own terms in a way that simply cannot be understated. They'll also give you active permission to finally live as the person you've always known you were deep down within.
Your copy is at the top of the page!
As soon as you claim it, you'll be on the path to success and you'll never have to look back.
- Publisher: Robert Charles
- Publish Date: Feb 18th, 2023
- Pages: 94
- Language: English
- Dimensions: 8.50in - 5.50in - 0.19in - 0.26lb
- EAN: 9798987842614
- Categories: • Personal Growth - Self-Esteem• Self-Management - Stress Management• Emotions