ELEVEN 22 is an engaging true story of facing the impossible. Testing the limits of determination and survival, this book will move you to moments of complete desperation, empathy, and strength. It is a must-read, epic story that will keep you on the edge of your seat, ultimately bringing you to your knees.
Captivating . . . this story is mind-boggling! Simply put, truth is stranger than fiction. I sit in awe.
- DAVID JAMES ELLIOTT - Actor - Director - Writer - Producer - Star of the CBS series JAG
There are so many words that come to mind as I sit and think about the story that unfolds-gripping, soulful, overcoming giants of darkness and despair, character, and passion. I laughed and cried within the first 50 pages. I am truly blessed to have read it.
- J. THOMPSON CRAVENS - Esquire, Cravens and Noll - Former Captain
U.S. Army - Former U.S. Army Judge Advocate Generals Corp. (JAG)
ELEVEN 22 is a story that will leave you questioning: Will the light at the end of the tunnel ever not be an oncoming train?
- MICHELLE CROCKER - Mother - Cellmate
I am humbled and shamed to know the extent of the suffering endured to run this race-few, if any, could have.
- JOE AMADEE III - Former Senior Advisor to the Assistant Secretary of the Army for Acquisition, Logistics and Technology - Senior Vice President International Business True Velocity Ammunition and Weapons - Executive Consultant for Defense Contractors, Defense Industrial Base and United States Army
Few stories throughout human history enlighten the internal warfare with suffering and how to live with it. This is one of them.
- ALEX LEMIEUX - Automotive Journalist - Freelance Writer
- Publisher: J. A. Sailbury
- Publish Date: Sep 16th, 2023
- Pages: 396
- Language: English
- Dimensions: 9.00in - 6.00in - 0.81in - 1.16lb
- EAN: 9798989024711
- Categories: • General