Financial Reporting: The Ultimate Guide to Creating Financial Reports and Performing Financial Analysis
Do you want to learn about this vital part of corporate governance called financial reporting?
This book begins with the basics and progresses from there. It will walk you through the primary documents that are included in a financial report and explain each one in turn. Not only will it explain what each report is, but it will also discuss how to assess the information and what it means. Then, it will show you basic examples of how to create each one without overcomplicating the process.
By the time you finish reading Financial Reporting: The Ultimate Guide to Creating Financial Reports and Performing Financial Analysis, you will feel more confident in your knowledge and ability to
- Create and analyze a financial report
- Understand the different rules and regulations for businesses and companies in regards to reporting their finances
- Acquire knowledge and understanding of some of the terms that are frequently used within the finance industry as a whole
Get the book now to learn more about Financial Reporting!
- Publisher: Bravex Publications
- Publish Date: Jan 10th, 2020
- Pages: 78
- Language: English
- Dimensions: 9.00in - 6.00in - 0.25in - 0.61lb
- EAN: 9781647483470
- Categories: • Accounting - Financial• Education• Personal Finance - General