Global Marketing: Practical Insights and International Analysis
This new textbook introduces students to the essential concepts, theories and perspectives of Global Marketing and these are supported by real-world case studies from North America, Europe and the emerging markets of China, India and Latin America. These emerging markets are given balanced coverage alongside developed markets and the text also includes a dedicated chapter on emerging markets multinationals.
Practical in its orientation, the text equips students with the tools needed to make strategic marketing decisions and find solutions in a global business environment.
Key features include:
- A full-colour text design with photos to help bring the content to life and enhance students′ learning
- ′Spotlight on Research' and 'Expand Your Knowledge', introducing students to some of the seminal scholarly research undertaken in the field
- ′Real World Challenges' offering additional engaging practice-led examples to Case Studies in chapters and providing a scenario for students to analyse and reflect upon via questions
- A companion website (https: //study.sagepub.com/farrell) offering a range of instructor and student support materials including PowerPoint slides, a testbank for instructors and quizzes for students
- Publisher: Sage Publications Ltd
- Publish Date: Oct 7th, 2015
- Pages: 360
- Language: English
- Dimensions: 10.40in - 7.70in - 0.70in - 1.90lb
- EAN: 9781446252642
- Categories: • International - Marketing• Marketing - Multilevel