How I Sold 80,000 Books: Book Marketing for Authors
Discover how you too can sell 80,000 books even if you haven't sold a single copy yet! [2020 EDITION]Warning: Reading this Readers' Favorite Book Award Winner and implementing its strategies may cause a significant income increase.Get your copy now and discover:
- How I sold books by the truckload and how you can do it too;
- The truth about book marketing for authors: which book marketing tips really work and which are a waste of time;
- What never to include in your author marketing;
- The single most powerful strategy to get readers on Amazon;
- Why self publishing through Amazon isn't the only marketing strategy and how to significantly increase your book sales by pursuing paths less travelled;
- One, often overlooked, strategy to get book reviews on Amazon;
- Plus, kindle publishing guidelines: how to market a book before you hit publish.
Rick DeStefanis, Award-Winning Author of "The Gomorrah Principle"Alinka is extremely knowledgeable and always willing to help authors in whatever way she can. I highly recommend this little gem of a book!
Patti Tingen, Award-Winning Inspirational Author"How I Sold 80,000 Books" by Alinka Rutkowska covers it all from web page to social media to promotion, sales and everything in between.
Mary Adair, Award-Winning Author of Native American Romance NovelsThe links included in the book are like gold dust, and you will find yourself watching/reading them over and over again as you forge your way through the publishing world. I only wish that I'd had access to this when I first started out. It would have saved me months of work.
Lyneal Jenkins, International Award-Winning, Best-Selling AuthorScroll up to grab your copy now!
- Publisher: Capraro Press
- Publish Date: Jun 17th, 2015
- Pages: 154
- Language: English
- Dimensions: 7.99in - 5.00in - 0.33in - 0.35lb
- EAN: 9781943386055
- Categories: • Creativity
Praise for this book