How to Innovate on Purpose: Chase Fewer Ideas. Build Better Products.
It's time to reinvent what "market driven" means. How to Innovate on Purpose is a how-to manual for prioritizing the right opportunities, wasting less time in meetings and building better products by actually working less. For every stressed-out, overworked, but still optimistic product manager and marketer in the tech industry: It's time to stop chasing every big idea and find the right idea.It's time to stop wasting cycles second-guessing prioritization decisions. It's time to do actionable market research - and use it.It's time to Innovate on Purpose.Diane Pierson, a product management and marketing leader, advisor, and instructor, lays out five practical steps to align your team on the best bets for you and your customers:
- Define innovation and your role in achieving it to laser-focus your work.
- Fill market knowledge gaps without extra budget or resources.
- Uncover the "right idea" leadership will fund and the market will buy.
- Energize your cross-functional team with actionable and inspiring market insights.
- Build unleavable innovation into every facet of your product.
- Make these changes wherever you sit in the organization - you don't have to be an executive to innovate on purpose.
- Publisher: Innovate on Purpose
- Publish Date: Nov 7th, 2023
- Pages: 226
- Language: English
- Dimensions: 9.00in - 6.00in - 0.48in - 0.68lb
- EAN: 9798988660118
- Categories: • Decision Making & Problem Solving
Praise for this book