How to Survive Measles: A Comprehensive and Easy-to-Follow Guide on How to Prevent, Diagnose, and Treat Measles, With Tips and Advice from Exp
Measles is not a mild or harmless disease. It can affect anyone, regardless of age, gender, or location. It can spread easily from person to person through coughing, sneezing, or breathing. It can cause a high fever, rash, cough, runny nose, red eyes, and a lot of discomfort and misery. It can also cause serious and sometimes fatal complications, such as pneumonia, brain inflammation, blindness, deafness, organ damage, or death.
But there is hope. Measles can be prevented by vaccination and treated with supportive care and symptomatic treatment. You can survive measles, and you can help others survive it, too.
That is why I have written this book, How to Survive Measles: A Comprehensive and Easy-to-Follow Guide on How to Prevent, Diagnose, and Treat Measles, With Tips and Advice from Experts and Survivors. This book will help you to:
- Understand the history, causes, transmission, and epidemiology of measles and the global efforts to eliminate and eradicate it.
- Prevent measles by getting vaccinated and following other prevention and control measures, such as isolation, quarantine, and hygiene.
- Diagnose measles by recognizing the signs and symptoms, confirming the infection with laboratory tests, and reporting and tracking the cases.
- Provide hydration, nutrition, medication, oxygen therapy, wound care, eye care, ear care, antiviral therapy, and immunoglobulin therapy to treat measles.
- Care for someone with measles by providing support and comfort, maintaining fluid intake and nutrition, monitoring the condition, and controlling the spread of infection.
- Overcome and recover from measles by coping with its physical, cognitive, and social impacts, following the rehabilitation and recuperation steps, and listening to advice from measles survivors.
This book is based on the latest scientific evidence and the best practices from the World Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the National Health Service, and the Mayo Clinic. It is also enriched by the personal stories, insights, and tips of people who have experienced and recovered from measles and who can share their wisdom and inspiration with you.
This book is not only for yourself but also for your family, friends, and community. It will help you protect yourself and others from measles and its complications. It will also help you contribute to the global goal of eliminating and eradicating this disease by 2030.
This book is not only a book but also a gift worth having. It is a gift of knowledge, health, and hope. You can give it to yourself, to someone you love, or to someone who needs it. It can save lives and improve well-being.
This book is not only a book but also a call to action. It is a call to action-to take action and make a difference. It is a call to action to get vaccinated and prevent measles. It is a call to action to seek medical attention and treat measles. It is a call to action to care for someone with measles and help them recover. It is a call to action to overcome and recover from measles and resume your life.
This book is How to Survive Measles: A Comprehensive and Easy-to-Follow Guide on How to Prevent, Diagnose, and Treat Measles, With Tips and Advice from Experts and Survivors. And it is waiting for you.
Don't wait any longer. Order your copy today and get ready to survive measles.
- Publisher: Independently Published
- Publish Date: Feb 9th, 2024
- Pages: 110
- Language: English
- Dimensions: 8.50in - 5.50in - 0.23in - 0.30lb
- EAN: 9798879036688
- Categories: • Epidemiology