I'm Going to Have a Sister
Lottie eagerly awaits the arrival of her baby sister. She's filled with dreams of the adventures they'll have together. From playing at schools to jumping in muddy puddles, Lottie has a long list of exciting plans for her new sibling.
However, when her sister finally arrives, Lottie's enthusiasm quickly wanes. She discovers that babies aren't quite ready for all the fun and games she had in mind. Will she ever get to play with her little sister?
Through its charming rhymes and adorable illustrations, I'm Going to Have a Sister sensitively explores the emotions of an older sibling adjusting to a new baby in the family.
What makes "I'm Going to Have a Sister" the ideal choice?
- Empowering messages: It teaches that patience and understanding are key to building a loving sibling relationship.
- Fun and engaging rhymes.
- High-quality design and engaging illustrations: Featuring a premium matte cover and fully coloured interior pages, this book is visually appealing and durable.
- Perfect gift: Know a soon-to-be sibling or new parent? This is the perfect gift to prepare them for the new arrival.
- Publisher: Teenyverse Press
- Publish Date: Dec 2nd, 2023
- Pages: 28
- Language: English
- Dimensions: 8.50in - 8.50in - 0.08in - 0.19lb
- EAN: 9781399973892
- Categories: • Family - New Baby• Family - Siblings• Social Themes - Emotions & Feelings