No Bull Help Yourself
Are you ready to harness your inner hero and challenge norms? NO BULL Help Yourself is a revolutionary guide to unleashing your hidden superpowers. Written for young adults, this book provides thought-provoking wit, wisdom, and creative strategies for navigating life. With a unique symbol of the cow-bull as your shield, you'll learn how to break free from stereotypes and take control of your life. NO BULL Help Yourself will empower you to reach your full potential and make a lasting positive impact on your life.What's included in NO BULL Help Yourself:
- Strategies to unleash your inner hero and challenge norms
- Thought-provoking wit, wisdom, and creative strategies for navigating life
- Unique symbol of the cow-bull to break free from stereotypes and take control of your life
- Valuable clues for parents who need help Get ready to become the hero of your own story with NO BULL Help Yourself.
- Publisher: Nicola Beykirch
- Publish Date: Nov 10th, 2023
- Pages: 174
- Language: English
- Dimensions: 9.00in - 6.00in - 0.40in - 0.58lb
- EAN: 9780956265272
- Categories: • Motivational & Inspirational• Communication & Social Skills
About the Author
Born in Durban in '78, Nicola Ann Beykirch penned 'Girl in the Pickle Jar, ' her debut novel published in April '23. It's an unapologetic cautionary tale, tackling toxic culture, discrimination, and abuse. She is creating the sequel and developing the exciting trilogy conclusion, with a surprise narrator taking centre stage. Nicola's London-based, and she frequently jets off to her roots and uncharted waters in a sailing yacht.