Overcoming Your Wait!: Breaking Through the Barriers of Delay
HAS YOUR WAIT BECOME A WEIGHT?
America has a wait problem. In a world where so much emphasis is put on our physical weight issues, we also have an issue with waiting around for opportunities to happen versus making them happen. Whether it is mental, social, financial, spiritual or physical, waits can hold you back from fulfilling your destiny and rob you and your loved ones from a fulfilling life.
Many today have attempted every weight loss program, diet plan, and hired every weight loss expert to shed physical pounds. When was the last time you put yourself through a WAIT loss program? That is what this book is about.
In this book you will:
- Recognize if you have a wait problem
- Understand the importance of overcoming your wait
- Evaluate what caused you to become over wait initially
- Put in place the key principles needed to obtain wait loss
- Determine if excessive wait is negatively affecting others
- Develop endurance during the wait loss process
- Increase confidence as a result of your wait loss
- Keep the wait off once you lose it
"My friend and colleague, Brad Sides, didn't author this book as an autobiography of some miracle process. What he did do was publish these ideas in book form so you and I can celebrate the positive life we all strive to achieve as we end our 'I've been thinking about doing this or that' attitude. Brad is an amazing motivator, as you'll quickly discover in the pages of this book. His message of Overcoming Your Wait! is a must read in assuring you make that positive decision to move forward instead of procrastinating unhappily on the sidelines of life. It's time to overcome your wait! It's time to open up this book and get started. You will discover, as I did, that you won't regret it!" -- Bill Rasmussen, ESPN Founder
"Overcoming Your Wait! is a must read for those of us who want to move our professional, personal, and spiritual lives forward. Brad provides practical and usable steps to transport you from where you are to where you want to be! You'll be challenged in several ways: from implementing his 'Life of Five' to turning off your television! If you are ready to lose your wait, just open this book and get started. You'll be glad you did!" -- Bryan Flanagan, VP of Sales and Training, Ziglar, Inc.
"Overcoming Your Wait! is for every person who is ready to be unstuck once and for all. When you read it, you will realize what you have been waiting on in life and finally learn how to get past it. This book will challenge you as well as encourage you." --John Mason, Best-selling Author of numerous books including An Enemy Called Average
- Publisher: Insight International Inc.
- Publish Date: Jan 24th, 2017
- Pages: 144
- Language: English
- Dimensions: 8.50in - 5.51in - 0.38in - 0.67lb
- EAN: 9781943361069
- Categories: • Motivational & Inspirational• Christian Living - Personal Growth• Diet & Nutrition - Weight Loss