Parenting Kids with ADHD
Do you want to be able to give your child your very best, all while maintaining your own sense of self?
Are you searching for a more mindful approach to parenting a child with ADHD?
Learning how to redirect, nurture and care for a child who thinks in a fundamentally different way to you is a challenging task. It's also a journey that lasts a lifetime, which can mean it may feel like there is no end in sight.
But that doesn't mean you should give up hope and convince yourself that nothing you do will give you the parenting-life balance you so desperately want.
How can I be so sure? There's something you need to know...
...you CAN use peaceful, mindful parenting practices to help introduce self-regulation into your child's life. And we're here to make this journey easier-to change both of your lives!
"Parenting Kids with ADHD" is for any parent who wants to give more to their child by equipping them with life-changing skills the right way.
Inside Managing ADHD With Mindful Parenting you're going to learn about:
- What mindful management of a child with ADHD looks like
- Why you need to invest in your own self-care to rediscover yourself
- How you can create change from within that positively impacts your child
- How to tailor your communication the mindful way
- The importance of targeted praise when parenting a child with ADHD
- Understanding the art of rewarding success and what rewards look like
- Learn how to handle the difficult days without losing all sense of perspective
- Find new medication options and educational choices
- Looking out for yourself while still giving your child everything
- And a whole lot more!
The beauty of this approach is that by showing you how to parent in a way that consumes less of your sense of self and emotional energy, you'll be able to give your child so much more. That is exactly what every loving parent wants to hear when it's time to change the narrative and create the happy childhood their little one so richly deserves.
Why wait when you and your child can live so much better together?
Take action today!
As soon as you open it you'll be filled with a new sense of hope and belief as you embark on a journey that will reshape your parenting dynamic.
If you want to develop and nurture your beautiful child's mind then look no further!
- Publisher: Zymsk Ltd
- Publish Date: Nov 16th, 2023
- Pages: 94
- Language: English
- Dimensions: 9.00in - 6.00in - 0.19in - 0.30lb
- EAN: 9781739241438
- Categories: • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD-ADHD)• Parenting - Parent & Adult Child