Power Publishing: A Rogue Approach to Creating a Book with Impact
Are You Ready to Become a Published Author?
Writing a book is exciting, but publishing a quality book is a struggle for authors who try to muddle through the process on their own. That's why the founders of Rogue Publishing Partners joined forces to offer custom solutions for nonfiction authors.
In Power Publishing: A Rogue Approach to Creating a Book with Impact, you'll find a fresh perspective on the industry and introductions to nonfiction publishing professionals. You'll see how their experiences led to this moment when they are collectively ready to help you finish and publish your book.
Discover how to:
- Avoid common mistakes by self-published authors
- Create a compelling first impression with your cover
- Work with professional writers and editors
- Choose book versions and distribution channels
- Build a business around your book and brand
Meet a team of professionals who can help you bring your book to life and become a successful published author.
Jason Miller, the mastermind behind Rogue Publishing Partners, modeled this community on his success as the CEO of Strategic Advisor Board.
Susie Schaefer, your transformational book coach for cause publishing, helps you create a social impact with your book.
Scott Sery, a ghostwriter and copywriter, can write your book for you or transform your message through storytelling.
Jennifer Jas, an editor who brings out the author's brilliance, turns your rough draft into a smooth, engaging, and accurate book.
Michelle M. White, a book designer, designs your book cover and interior to enhance your message and attract the right readers.
Chris O'Byrne, a publisher who has launched over 12,000 high-quality books, helps authors build their businesses.
Shelby Jo Long, a business strategist and branding expert, helps you monetize your genius and make marketable products from your book.
- Publisher: Rogue Publishing Partners
- Publish Date: Apr 18th, 2023
- Pages: 130
- Language: English
- Dimensions: 8.50in - 5.50in - 0.28in - 0.35lb
- EAN: 9798987369937
- Categories: • Industries - Media & Communications• Personal Growth - Success• Publishers & Publishing Industry