Quick and Easy Breakfast Cookbook: Fast, Make-Ahead Meals for Busy Mornings
50 Delicious ways to kick-start your day
Between waking up with the alarm clock, shuffling the kids off to school, and getting to work on time, mornings can be the most hectic part of your day--and breakfast can fall by the wayside. The Quick and Easy Breakfast Cookbook makes starting your day off with a delicious meal possible again.
Filled with dishes like Pecan Pie Baked Grits and Cheddar-Scallion Biscuffins, this breakfast cookbook offers up options for all types of morning people--from those without a second to spare to early risers with a luxurious 15 minutes. Whatever your considerations and time constraints, you're covered. Between the recipes and all the tips and tricks in the Quick and Easy Breakfast Cookbook, you'll be ready to welcome breakfast back into your daily routine.
This simple-to-use breakfast cookbook includes:
- Time-crunched--Some meals are designed to grab-and-go so you can eat in the car or at your desk.
- Get creative--The breakfast cookbook offers fun takes on breakfast classics with inventive flavor combinations.
- Sub-in, sub-out--Discover substitution tips that accommodate special dietary needs like gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian, and others.
The Quick and Easy Breakfast Cookbook is perfect for when your busy schedule gets in the way of the most important meal of the day.
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publish Date: Jan 4th, 2022
- Pages: NA
- Language: English
- Dimensions: 0.00in - 0.00in - 0.00in - 0.00lb
- EAN: 9781647398637
- Categories: • Courses & Dishes - Breakfast• Methods - Quick & Easy• Cooking for Kids
About the Author
SARA MELLAS is a Nashville-based culinary creative working as a recipe developer, author, and food stylist. Sara's approach to food is fresh, colorful, and a little whimsical, with a focus on whole ingredients and seasonality. For more of Sara's work, visit SaraMellas.com and follow along on Instagram at @sara.mellas.