Resilience Today's Pain Tomorrow's Empowerment
Do you stay awake at night anxious, panicked, and in a negative spiral? Are you worried about what may or may not happen? If you are unable to tame your monkey mind and need to find your peaceful center to handle it all, then keep reading-
According to the National Institute of Mental Health, general anxiety affects 6.8 million adults 18 and up or 3.1% of the U.S. population, yet only 43.2% are receiving treatment. Specific phobias and fears affect 19.3 million or 9.1% of the U.S. population.
Female or male, young or old, you are not alone in your pain. Most of us are derailed by daily anxiety and distress, leading to panic and an ongoing negative spiral. Am I right?
Unable to relax our minds, eventually, the feeling of helplessness can take over. This intense anxiety renders us unable to cope with everyday stresses, let alone the more significant crisis, and it can be nearly impossible to help those around us.
This condition can be changed by using your suffering, crisis, traumatic events, or even the losses you are experiencing to your advantage.
In this book, you will discover:
- The single most powerful word to help you find relief.
- Simple mind decluttering habits.
- How to make daily life more manageable even under extreme circumstances
- Take what comes your way- in a new way
- Positive control vs. negative control
- Soft, easy methods powerful leaders use to maintain strength and resilience.
You may ask yourself, "No one knows how much pain I am in or what I have on my plate. How will 'words on a page' help me?"
There are habits and messages so simple that you won't notice you are making mindset changes. Mindset changes will help you incrementally, and increments are how we get from 1 to 10 on the scale of feeling better, mentally, and emotionally stronger.
If feeling uplifted, effortlessly and calmly able to manage setbacks, and bounce back again and again resonates with you, RESILIENCE is a must read!
- Publisher: Wwestcottwoodlandwriters
- Publish Date: Apr 18th, 2023
- Pages: 166
- Language: English
- Dimensions: 8.50in - 5.50in - 0.35in - 0.44lb
- EAN: 9798987726129
- Categories: • General• General• General