Restorative Ayurveda Plan and Cookbook: 28-Day Meal Plans for Each Season
Your complete guide to Ayurvedic eating--100 recipes and 4 seasonal meal plans
Ayurveda, meaning "science of life," is a 5,000-year-old Indian holistic health care system with the power to balance and heal your body. Harness the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda with the Restorative Ayurveda Plan and Cookbook, complete with a 28-day meal plan for each season and 100 delicious recipes for feeling your best.
Replenish your health and vitality with a mix of traditional Indian and modern dishes like Breakfast Kitchari, Chicken Pot Pie with Sweet Potato and Broccoli, and Spiced Ginger Adzuki Bean Stew. Four 28-day meal plans are built around nourishing seasonal foods, making it easy, affordable, and tasty to live an Ayurvedic lifestyle all year long. Let's dive in!
The Restorative Ayurveda Plan and Cookbook includes:
- An introduction to Ayurveda--Learn all about Ayurveda--including its foundational concepts like the five elements and the three doshas--and take a comprehensive quiz to determine your dosha.
- Dosha-specific suggestions--Get helpful pointers for adjusting each recipe according to your doshic balance, so you can eat foods specifically tailored to your overall wellness.
- Ayurvedic eating principles--Explore a detailed guide to the eating principles of Ayurveda, including the 20 qualities (or Gunas); the six tastes (or Rasas); and mindful, meditative eating.
Restore your body's balance and improve overall wellness with the Restorative Ayurveda Plan and Cookbook.
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publish Date: Jan 4th, 2022
- Pages: 308
- Language: English
- Dimensions: 0.00in - 0.00in - 0.00in - 0.00lb
- EAN: 9781647394127
- Categories: • Health & Healing - General• Healing - General
About the Author
TALYA LUTZKER offers digestible insight into the art and science of living Ayurveda every day. In addition to writing cookbooks, she leads Ayurveda Starter School and The RAD Cleanse (Radiance Ayurveda Detox). Learn more at www.ayurvedaed.com.