Second Chance at Love: A Practical Guide to Remarriage After Loss
Regardless of how you found yourself without a life partner, you may be at a point where you'd like to experience the love of a spouse again. Authors Shirley and Jim Mozena experienced devastating losses and then struggles in their relationships before finding renewed love with each other. In Second Chance at Love they offer their insights to these difficult questions:
- Are you really ready?
- Is now the time?
- How do you know if you've found the right one?
- Is the potential pain of losing another spouse worth it?
The authors approach their answers with practical reality and their own vulnerability. They share the experiences of the first marriages, their second marriages, their journeys through what seemed like devastating losses, and the gifts of finding love and another chance to share their lives with a spouse after death and divorce.
In edition to the down-to-earth guidance on the situations you face when considering marrying again, Shirley and Jim have created valuable questionnaires to identify issues and facilitate discussions with potential mates. The information contained in this book will give you confidence and peace as you navigate these hopeful waters.
- Publisher: Scm Publishing
- Publish Date: Nov 10th, 2023
- Pages: 188
- Language: English
- Edition: - 0002
- Dimensions: 9.00in - 6.00in - 0.40in - 0.57lb
- EAN: 9798989135509
- Categories: • Christian Living - Love & Marriage• Parenting - Parent & Adult Child• Death, Grief, Bereavement
About the Author
- This book is assured to warm the heart, strengthen the soul, and provide much needed practical suggestions for remarriage. Shirley and Jim masterfully mix the truth of God with the longings of the human heart. Rich Blum, Senior Pastor, Bethel Community Church.
- The questions at the end of each chapter invite personal reflection and lay out practical steps for those wishing to make the most of their "Second Chance." Senior Pastor, Glenwood Community Church, Paul Jackson
- Want a quick unrealistic sugar stick? This won't be it. It is guaranteed to be a realistic view of not only the joys but also the costs and warning flags of remarriage. Jon Drury, writer, former pastor.
- This book reveals key issues every couple should talk about before saying "I do" again. Maxine Marsolini, author and coach, Rebuilding Families.