Stop Overthinking Your Life: 11 Practical Steps to Overcome Anxiety, Make Confident Decisions, Stop Spiraling Out of Control, and Finally Get a Goo
Will you always let your runaway thoughts control your life, or are you ready to be the one in the driver's seat?
Do you lie awake night after night, unable to sleep, frozen in fear, and weighed down by countless and often unrealistic worries?
You would love to turn it all off and get a good night's sleep, but you just can't. The thoughts race and leap around like monkeys, and it is exhausting and overwhelming.
But thinking things through is a good thing, right?
We are inclined to idolize thought and mental ability as king of the hill. But in reality, thinking is just a tool you have. You can learn to use this tool effectively, or you can hurt yourself with it if you are not careful.
We may "think" that thinking can't be that hard, really - after all, we can all do it one way or another from the moment our brains develop in the womb.
However, our minds can be misleading, misinformed, and mistaken.
To ensure we're the ones controlling it, we must curate our thought content like a quality control expert on a vital production line. We need to know when our thoughts are helpful or harmful.
In this helpful and easy-to-follow book, you will discover:
- The gentle arts of getting a great night's sleep that really works
- How to calm down an overly busy brain
- How to know when thinking is too much or just enough
- The laws of logic and how to spot a faulty thought from a mile away
- How to make good decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis and procrastination every time
- How the trigger and cause of our overthinking can reveal the secrets to gaining control of it back
- What to do when you feel completely overwhelmed by life, and how to feel better super fast
- The secret to mastering your thoughts and feelings
- The science behind overthinking - and how to use that knowledge to train your brain to think positive thoughts
- The zen approach to self-love, kindness, gratitude, and focus
- Tons of practical techniques and examples to use
And much more.
We think our brains are just like computers, but in fact, they are more like survival machines.
Sometimes that machine needs a tune-up to operate at top capacity.
Using simple neuroscience and therapy-based methods, this book takes you through a refreshingly easy and also super effective set of proven steps that help you manage and master your mind so that you can find way more ease, flow, and calm in your life.
Not only that, but your thought processes will become sharper and way more useful to you.
Master your mind today: Order your copy now.
- Publisher: Perennial Publishing
- Publish Date: Apr 24th, 2023
- Pages: 150
- Language: English
- Dimensions: 9.00in - 6.00in - 0.38in - 0.82lb
- EAN: 9798987871843
- Categories: • Mood Disorders - Depression• Personal Growth - Happiness• Self-Management - Stress Management