The Elements of Negotiation: 103 Tactics to Win Every Deal
Comprehensive guide to mastering negotiation, based on 24 years of research
The Elements of Negotiation provides readers with an easy-to-follow step-by-step approach to becoming exceptional negotiators in both their professional and personal lives. Grounded in 24 years of extensive research, studying the habits and techniques of 35,000 individual negotiators, the 103 steps provide a detailed roadmap for negotiation excellence, covering preparation, execution, and post-negotiation analysis.
Backed by tested science proving the tips' efficacy, The Elements of Negotiation explores a wealth of real-world case studies and examples, with trends and predictions into the future of negotiation, and additional resources and training programs to further improve your negotiation skills. In this book, you'll learn:
- How to prepare for negotiations to achieve superior financial outcomes
- What to say--and not say--during any negotiation, big or small
- How successful negotiators achieve positive outcomes for both parties
- Why successful negotiators are usually successful in both their personal and professional lives
With its research-backed approach and the expertise of Keld Jensen, an international authority on negotiation with countless accolades and clients like the Financial Times, Target, Government of Canada, and UCLA, The Elements of Negotiation is an invaluable resource for anyone looking to elevate their negotiation skills.
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publish Date: Aug 27th, 2024
- Pages: NA
- Language: English
- Dimensions: 0.00in - 0.00in - 0.00in - 0.00lb
- EAN: 9781394248285
- Categories: • Negotiating• Business Communication - General• Personal Success