The Leadership Lifecycle: How to Prepare, How to Excel, and When (and How) to Effectively Exit!
W. James Weese, Ph.D., a leadership expert, a gifted speaker, and a community leader follows up his groundbreaking book, The 5C Leader: Exceptional Leadership Practices for Extraordinary Times, with a book on another important topic. In his new book, he answers questions such as:
There is a leadership lifecycle, and this book was prepared to help current and aspiring leaders effectively navigate each stage of the journey.
- What strategies will help you prepare for leadership roles?
- How can you maximize your effectiveness in your current leadership role?
- What signals indicate that your influence as a leader is waning-and that it's time to leave or recharge?
- How can you leave a leadership position with grace, dignity, and the assurance that your team can move forward? He provides valuable insights for readers seeking to develop their leadership skill sets and effectively position themselves for future leadership roles. Practicing leaders will be well-served by adopting his leadership best practices concepts as well as understanding the need to stay current, focused, and disciplined, so they can maximize their efficacy before effectively and successfully departing the role and moving on to new challenges and opportunities.
- Publisher: Archway Publishing
- Publish Date: Dec 8th, 2023
- Pages: 206
- Language: English
- Dimensions: 9.00in - 6.00in - 0.47in - 0.68lb
- EAN: 9781665745536
- Categories: • Careers - General
Praise for this book