Wounded but not Dead
Five minutes changed Mary Walsh's life forever... On October 4, 2018, she was in a harrowing car accident that sent her to the ICU with a fractured vertebrae and nearly took her life. Through this inspiring book, readers will gain the courage and determination to keep fighting no matter the odds. By reading this book, readers will:
- Discover the power of resilience in the face of a life-changing event
- Feel the strength of compassion from others around them
- Learn how to regain independence and keep a sense of humor while healing
This book chronicles the author's struggles and healing journey, including the determination to keep moving forward, the compassion of others around her, and the desire to be independent again. It is filled with inspiring stories and practical tips to help readers on their own path.
- Publisher: Mary Walsh
- Publish Date: Sep 16th, 2021
- Pages: 94
- Language: English
- Dimensions: 8.50in - 5.50in - 0.19in - 0.26lb
- EAN: 9798215105900
- Categories: • Medical (Incl. Patients)• People with Disabilities• Women
About the Author
I'm a multi-genre author of 13 books - historical fiction, cozy ghost story, rom-com, steamy romance, non-fiction...
The old saying goes "Write what you know," right? My first book Catch a Break was born when I got into a fender bender and odd things started happening from there. Ever since then, I've been writing about my own experiences or adding a little bit of 'me' into the fiction novels. I live in Mechanicsburg, PA with my husband Dave and our four kids.
Sign up for my monthly newsletter when you subscribe on my website: marywalshwrites.com
Follow me on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook @marywalshwrites"