Hbr's 10 Must Reads 2023: The Definitive Management Ideas of the Year from Harvard Business Review (with Bonus Article Persuading the Unpersuada
50% of readers
recommend this book
A year's worth of management wisdom, all in one place.
We've reviewed the ideas, insights, and best practices from the past year of Harvard Business Review to keep you up to date on the most cutting-edge, influential thinking driving business today. With authors from Francesca Gino to Adam Grant and company examples from Pfizer to Microsoft, this volume brings the most current and important management conversations right to your fingertips.
This book will inspire you to:
- Adopt the best practices for creating a truly flexible workplace
- Refocus your strategy to prioritize the few initiatives with the greatest potential impact
- Navigate the challenges of role transitions--and learn how those in changing roles can get up to speed faster
- Implement diversity training that will help employees overcome bias and commit to improvement
- Overcome roadblocks during the innovation process so rapid experimentation will pay off
- Lead with a commitment to sustainability
This collection of articles includes "The Future of Flexibility at Work," by Ellen Ernst Kossek, Patricia Gettings, and Kaumudi Misra; "Eliminate Strategic Overload," by Felix Oberholzer-Gee; "Drive Innovation with Better Decision-Making," by Linda A. Hill, Emily Tedards, and Taran Swan; "Unconscious Bias Training that Works," by Francesca Gino and Katherine Coffman; "Why You Aren't Getting More from Your Marketing AI," by Eva Ascarza, Michael Ross, and Bruce G.S. Hardie; "Net Promoter 3.0," by Fred Reichheld, Darci Darnell, and Maureen Burns; "How Chinese Retailers are Reinventing the Customer Journey," by Mark J. Greeven, Katherine Xin, and George S. Yip; "The Circular Business Model," by Atalay Atasu, Céline Dumas, and Luk N. Van Wassenhove; "How to Succeed Quickly in a New Role," by Rob Cross, Greg Pryor, and David Sylvester; "Accounting for Climate Change," by Robert S. Kaplan and Karthik Ramanna; and "Persuading the Unpersuadable," by Adam Grant.
- Publisher: Harvard Business Review Press
- Publish Date: Oct 18th, 2022
- Pages: 208
- Language: English
- Dimensions: 8.25in - 5.50in - 0.71in - 0.48lb
- EAN: 9781647824556
- Categories: • Management - General• Strategic Planning• Human Resources & Personnel Management
About the Author
Harvard Business Review is the leading destination for smart management thinking. Through its flagship magazine, 12 international licensed editions, books from Harvard Business Review Press, and digital content and tools published on HBR.org, Harvard Business Review provides professionals around the world with rigorous insights and best practices to lead themselves and their organizations more effectively and to make a positive impact.
You can find HBR at: hbr.org