Healing from Codependency: A 100-Day Journey Toward Acceptance and Recovery
Mend the wounds of codependency with 100 days of evidence-based guidance to support every stage of recovery
Codependency is a response to trauma that manifests as a chronic compulsion to put others before yourself in an attempt to gain acceptance, love, and validation. Break the cycle with Healing from Codependency, a secular, 100-day approach to restoring your sense of self and functioning at your best within a variety of relationships.
You'll find research-based exercises for healing, including journaling, meditation, embodiment, and the active practice of doing things differently to yield different results. Explore topics like denial, fear of change, boundaries, self-love, and so many more. Along the way, you'll find support and guidance from quotes, affirmations, and reflections relevant to the topic you're working through. It's time to reclaim yourself, your truth, and your life from codependency.
Healing from Codependency includes:
- 5 stages for healing--Work through five stages of codependency recovery: awareness, acceptance, exploration, action, and self-care.
- Day-by-day approach--Take healing one day at a time with organized, easy-to-follow information and exercises that facilitate recovery.
- Deeper discussions--Dive deeper into each topic with insight from a licensed professional to put what you learned into perspective.
Free yourself from codependency and find your true self again.
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publish Date: Jan 4th, 2022
- Pages: 176
- Language: English
- Dimensions: 0.00in - 0.00in - 0.00in - 0.00lb
- EAN: 9781647397999
- Categories: • Codependency• Personal Growth - Self-Esteem
About the Author
IVY KWONG, LMFT, is a first-generation Asian American psychotherapist, coach, speaker, and writer who specializes in self-love and healing from trauma and codependency. Ivy offers teletherapy in California and Washington, and coaching worldwide. Visit her online at BareIvy.com and @BareIvy on Instagram and Twitter.